Calculating model accuracy is a critical part of any machine learning project, yet many data science tools make it difficult or impossible to assess the true accuracy of a model. Often tools only validate the model selection itself, not what happens around the selection. Or worse, they don’t support tried and true techniques like cross-validation. All data scientists have been in a situation where you think a machine learning model will do a great job of predicting something, but once it’s in production, it doesn’t perform as well as expected. In the best case, this is only an annoying waste
- Our founder story
- Case studies
- AI use cases in health insurance
- AI use cases in finance
- AI use cases in marketing
- AI use cases in Retail
- AI Strategy And Roadmap White Paper
- How to create an AI strategy and roadmap?
- Questionnaire for AI readiness
- AI webinar
- Hire a data scientist now
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!