AI usecases in Pharma (Fourth in a Series) The Domain of Gods Because of our constant exposure to Hollywood’s idea of so-called science, Artificial Intelligence (AI) is often portrayed in the framework of the Frankenstein Complex. This phenomenon was first described by renowned science and science fiction author Isaac Asimov. The Frankenstein Complex is predicated on the idea that the hubris of man is so great that he places himself in the role of the Creator and manufactures “life” or some aspect of it. In their minds, it, therefore, follows that man must be struck down by his creation as
- Our founder story
- Case studies
- AI use cases in health insurance
- AI use cases in finance
- AI use cases in marketing
- AI use cases in Retail
- AI Strategy And Roadmap White Paper
- How to create an AI strategy and roadmap?
- Questionnaire for AI readiness
- AI webinar
- Hire a data scientist now
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!