What is Artificial Intelligence? AI is most often a computer program which is designed to duplicate intelligent thinking. Notice the word “duplicate” as opposed to “emulate.” At its current stage of development, although still primitive compared to the human brain, it has, in some particular situations, replicated human thought processes quite precisely. How does any AI learn? There are two methods by which an AI can learn—the most familiar of which is being programmed by humans. This was the case for IBM’s WATSON AI, designed for the single purpose of winning the TV game show Jeopardy! We can meticulously define
- Our founder story
- Case studies
- AI use cases in health insurance
- AI use cases in finance
- AI use cases in marketing
- AI use cases in Retail
- AI Strategy And Roadmap White Paper
- How to create an AI strategy and roadmap?
- Questionnaire for AI readiness
- AI webinar
- Hire a data scientist now
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!