It’s not what you think! When people think about “robots taking our jobs,” they usually have some odd image in mind like this one. This is entirely unrealistic, of course. Yes, humaniform robots are a great idea because our world is designed by humans, with tools, devices, and services designed to be used by beings of our size, with appendages like ours. Giving a robot a hand like ours would permit it to operate a doorknob, use a hammer, a pencil, or a makeup brush. There would be no need to design several separate tools to replicate what we can
- Our founder story
- Case studies
- AI use cases in health insurance
- AI use cases in finance
- AI use cases in marketing
- AI use cases in Retail
- AI Strategy And Roadmap White Paper
- How to create an AI strategy and roadmap?
- Questionnaire for AI readiness
- AI webinar
- Hire a data scientist now
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!