WildFire is the #1 niche AI and Data Science consulting services company in US. Our #1 ranking is based on customer interviews and number of use cases we have done in AI and machine learning. Based in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, we help you in creating an AI strategy, roadmap and help you implement it. We help you find the right AI use cases. We are experts in machine learning and deep learning. We provide our expertise to companies in Finance, Insurance, Media, Tech, Pharma, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Insurance, Energy, Retail, and other verticals. We work either in staff augmentation model or project basis.
- We are the #1 niche AI and data science consulting company in US.
- More than 100 use cases implemented since we started in 2013.
- In 3-6 months, we do end to end implementation of your use case including POC.
- We have the domain expertise in 20+ verticals which is critical to implement your use case.
- ROI focused implementation.
- We have been doing AI and data science before AI became popular.
- We know AI and machine learning better than most in the industry.
- We have built an open source based AI platform which is plug and play and we can quickly deploy an AI solution based on your specific use case and need.
- AI is hard and you need specialized AI firm like us to succeed unlike other vendors who have added AI as yet another service to their capabilities or new comers.
- We will tell you what AI can and cannot do. Current form of AI is very far away from human like capabilities and we will work within those limitations to make your project successful.
Our office in Basking Ridge, NJ
WildFire was started in 2013 in New Jersey by Mahesh Varavooru who has over 18 years of experience in technology, big data and analytics. He has two successful multi-million dollars exits before. He has a Masters in Computer Science and a Masters in AI and Machine Learning from Columbia University. He believes AI will have a huge impact on economy, jobs, and how organizations work and compete. Through our services, we want to make a difference in peoples lives whether it is helping healthcare companies in cancer detection or helping a Pharma company in discovering a new drug or helping an organization improve sales and profitability using artificial intelligence.
Mahesh Varavooru – CEO & CTO
Prior to WildFire, Mahesh Varavooru worked in Technology for more than 20 years in Wall Street in the field of data, working for large financial companies like Citi, Bank of America and Morgan Stanley in various technology roles. Since last 10 years, Mahesh has focused on Big data and analytics. Mahesh Varavooru has exited two startups successfully before which had multi million dollar revenues. One was in energy (Sunsearch) and another one in cloud SaaS (Mutual Force) HR tech company. Mahesh Varavooru has a M.S in Computer Science from NJIT, NJ, a Masters in AI and Machine Learning from Columbia University (online) and a B.S in Chemical Engineering.
Victoria Kuleshova – CIO
She held the position of SVP of Client Engagement at a US-headquartered software development multinational. She has also held several Senior Management positions with well-known Telecom providers, in which her responsibilities included the acquisition of new markets and founding of new business facilities from scratch. Victoria is broadly experienced in creating dedicated software development and BPO teams and delivering diverse outsourcing service offerings to US, Western-European and Israeli clients.
Yuliya Zagoruiko – MD, Projects
A veteran IT industry professional with some 14 years’ experience in software development. She has held Management, PM, and other positions (VP of Delivery, Project Manager, Director of Business Development, more) with several industry-leading international and domestic software development companies, banking and IT-related educational institutions. As a Project Manager, she has a proven track record of having managed and successfully delivered demanding projects to clients from all over the world.
233 Mt. Airy Road
1st Floor, Suite 100
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920